Factory Wheel Outlet All-Subaru Car Show
The Factory Wheel Outlet All-Subaru Car Show happens in a prime location of BNW. Entering the car show guarantees you one of the best spots to show off your Subie at the event!
- Best Old School Pre-1995
- Best Legacy & Outback 89-99
- Best Legacy & Outback 00-present
- Best Forester
- Best Impreza 93-01
- Best Impreza/WRX 02-03
- Best Impreza/WRX/STI 04-05
- Best Impreza/WRX/STI 06-07
- Best Impreza 08-11 & WRX/STI 08-14
- Best Impreza/Crosstrek 12+
- Best WRX/STI 15+
- Best BRZ/FRS
- Best Other
- Best Offroad/Rally
- Best Of Show
- People's Choice
- Best Paint
Awards for the winner of each class:
- Custom trophy by GrimmSpeed
Rules and Notes
- Pre-registration is the only way to guarantee entry. Day of registration depends on space available and is unlikely.
- Car show load-in is from 7am to 8am.
- All cars must be registered with the car show manager by 8:30am. Awards will be done at 3:30pm. (Tentative)
- Judges will be using a point based system on different categories. We're updating the criteria now.
- This is a multi-class event.
- Cars cannot be moved once parked, unless requested by show staff.
- Cars cannot be parked at vendor booths and must be parked in car show area.
- The Off-Road class will be parked in the Off-Road Zone
- Disqualification/Removal: Any exhibitor who fails to follow the written rules and regulations or verbal instruction from the event staff is subject to disqualification and removal from the event. This also includes unsportsmanlike behavior, excessive profanity, or anything else deemed inappropriate by the event staff.
- Final Say-Event staff / promoters reserve the right to alter or modify the rules listed to enhance the event
- There will be no participation awards, nor classes based on race, gender, height, species, etc.
- All cars must be a Subaru or have a substantial amount of Subaru parts.
To register, start by purchasing a ticket here. After you've selected your admissions ticket you can add a car show registration to it.