GrimmSpeed All-Subaru Car Show
GrimmSpeed All-Subaru Car Show Highlights:
- Online registration w/ car vehicle profiles & class selection on site
- Early load-in for Car Show participants
- The best parking available at Big Northwest 2022
- Judging software that uses your vehicle profile / mods list
- Best Legacy & Outback 89-99
- Best Legacy & Outback 00-09
- Best Legacy & Outback 10+
- Best Forester
- Best Impreza 93-01
- Best Impreza/WRX 02-03
- Best Impreza/WRX/STI 04-05
- Best Impreza/WRX/STI 06-07
- Best Impreza 08-11 & WRX/STI 08-14
- Best Impreza/Crosstrek 12+
- Best WRX/STI 15+
- Best BRZ/FRS
- Best Other
- Best Offroad/Rally
- Best Gen 1 & 2 77-84
- Best Gen 3 85-94
- Best Of Show
Rules and Notes
- Pre-registration is the only way to guarantee entry. Day of registration depends on space available and is unlikely.
- Car show load-in is from 7am to 8am.
- All cars must be registered with the car show manager by 8:30am. Awards will be done at 2:30pm. (Tentative)
- Judges will be using a point based system on different categories.
- This is a multi-class event.
- Cars cannot be moved once parked, unless requested by show staff.
- Cars cannot be parked at vendor booths and must be parked in car show area.
- Disqualification/Removal: Any exhibitor who fails to follow the written rules and regulations or verbal instruction from the event staff is subject to disqualification and removal from the event. This also includes unsportsmanlike behavior, excessive profanity, or anything else deemed inappropriate by the event staff.
- Final Say-Event staff / promoters reserve the right to alter or modify the rules listed to enhance the event
- There will be no participation awards, nor classes based on race, gender, height, species, etc.
- All cars must be a Subaru or have a substantial amount of Subaru parts.
To register, start by purchasing a ticket here. After you've selected your admissions ticket you can add a car show registration to it.